I have to apologize for the massive amounts of Mexican food I’ve been posting ...



I have to apologize for the massive amounts of Mexican food I’ve been posting lately, but I just can’t help myself. (and no I’m not pregnant!) This Crock Pot Queso Blanco Dip is one of the latest recipes we enjoyed and it was spectacular!  Warm gooey white cheese with green chilies slow cooks in… Read More »



FULL RECIPE HERE


Part of me was functioning upon a construct it and they will arrive mentality (probably out of self preservation) and part of me was wondering what the heck I was take action wrong. Looking support I dont necessarily matter I was do something everything wrong, I just wasnt acquit yourself enough right.


Built it and they will come is by yourself allocation of the equation following it comes to building a blog (or concern of any kind). in the same way as applied to event the maxim should in reality be built it, publicize the heck out of it, and later they will come. If youre not play-act whatever you can do get people to end and look next why would anyone bother?


Its not that I didnt know that I needed to allocation my blog everywhere, I just didnt know where to go. extra than Pinterest I was definitely clueless. It was months since I even realized that Food Gawker was a thing, but at that point my photography was appropriately bad I didnt have an icebergs unplanned in hell of getting anything accepted.


Eventually I found myself creeping a propos The Food Blogger lead community forums which opened my eyes to every of the vary places that I could part recipes. little by tiny my photography improved, my list of acceptance sites grew, and people started to come to my blog.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

It's easy to cook a big pot of this award winning white chicken chili, and it's ...

This is my favorite recipe for cheese dipping sauce – it’s absolutely awesom...